Sunday, April 17, 2011

Some photos from my vacation

While my school was on break in February and March, I traveled to Europe for two weeks.  My first stop:  Valencia, home of La Ciudad de las Artes y Ciencias, an awesome public bike system, a week-long festival of fireworks known as Las Fallas, thousands of orange trees, and more.  I've included photos of some of my favorite places and moments below:

La Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias


Please note the out-of-place brontosaurus in the archway.  He drinks the pool water.


El Parque Guliver


Children as Lilliputians:  delightful and terrifying.


Duffin Dagels:  the best Dunkin Donuts knock-off I've seen yet.


And finally...

Ham-flavored potato chips. 

No other snack chip will ever compare. I would revisit Spain just to taste these bad boys one more time.


No comments:

Post a Comment